- About CFLB
- Getting Started
- Success Stories
- Class Schedule
- Contact Us
Paleo/Primal Cooking Class at Delius Restaurant This Saturday
Submitted by gina on Sat, 06/16/2012 - 12:07pm
Come Cook With Us at Delius
Attn: Foodies of Long Beach!
We wanted to personally invite you to our special cooking event this Saturday at Delius Restaurant, from 2:00-3:30PM. The only requirement to attend? You must enjoy eating delicious, high quality food. If you haven't been to Delius, you're missing out. It's a CFLB favorite, but we're not the only ones who love it. The New York Times listed it as one of the few places to stop while visiting Long Beach.
Normally people look confused when you say you don't eat bread/rice/pasta/grains, but Chef Louise gets it. She and her husband have committed their lives and business to cooking with the freshest ingredients and avoiding process foods -- easier said than done in today's tough restaurant business. Details are as follows:
- Date: Saturday, June 23
- Time: 2:00 to 3:30PM (come a few minutes early and enjoy complimentary champagne provided by CFLB).
- Location: Delius Restaurant, 2951 Cherry Ave, Signal Hill.
- Cost: $45 per person Spaces Available: 20
- Who's Invited? Anyone who wants to learn how to cook four quick, easy and delicious meals (see menu below). CFLB members and the public are welcome. Bring your family and friends. The more, the merrier.
- Registration: Sign up online here. CFLB members can email Gina at gina [at] crossfitlongbeach [dot] com who will take care of the registration for you.
Chef Louise has put together a delicious low-carb, primal/paleo-friendly menu for us. She will show us how easy it is to make delicious meals from fresh, healthy ingredients. She cooks, we eat and drink. Sounds like a perfect way to spend a Saturday. You will learn how to make and get to taste:
- Grilled Pork Chop with Tomatillo Salsa and Arugula salad
- Vegetable Fritata
- Spicy Mushroom Soup
- Tilapia with Cherry Salsa
- Complimentary glass of wine with food tastings.
Want to Come?
Register online here. Or, CrossFit Long Beach members can simply email Gina at gina [at] crossfitlongbeach [dot] com and she will take care of the registration for you.