- About CFLB
- Getting Started
- Success Stories
- Class Schedule
- Contact Us
Here are some of the resources that CrossFitters and other nutrition experts have found compelling. Information and advice contained in these books or links should not be used for the purposes of diagnosis or as a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or healthcare professional before beginning any new treatment. CrossFit Long Beach assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly for any action or inaction you take based on the information contained in these websites, articles or books.
- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies evaluating the association of saturated fat with cardiovascular disease
- Los Angeles Times, A Reversal on Carbs
- A Big Fat Mistake: New research has weakened the perceived link between saturated fat and heart disease. Today, many experts agree that refined carbs pose a much greater danger.
- Whole Health Source: Does Dietary Saturated Fat Increase Blood Cholesterol? An Informal Review of Observational Studies
- Good Calories, Bad Calories, by Gary Taubes
- Why We Get Fat, by Gary Taubes
- Primal Blueprint, by Mark Sisson
- The Vegetarian Myth, by Lierre Keith
- The Paleolithic Solution, by Robb Wolf
- The Paleo Diet, by Loren Cordain